Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lunch at Good Egg- Kathy and Ruth


The rest of the story for today is in the blog below.
I had the most perfect and wonderful omelette- with spinach and brocolli and topped with lots of diced tomatoes, and a small bowl of fruit. Our waiter was extra-ordinary. Kathy had wheat pancakes and fruit, eggs and potatoes-all were delicious. We agreed we would go back soon!
And the coffee and french vanilla creamer were superb. A lovely day!
We tried to get a pic of the purple streak in my hair, but it is hard to see in the photo. I love it and am going to have it done every time I get my hair done! I made my pic on this page larger so thae purple would show!!
Kathy and Allen are going to the first civil rights ballgame in Memphis end of March and she told Joe all about it. He loved talking to her today!