Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fun Saturday afternoon!

William Hermann
The Arizona Republic
Apr. 12, 2007 12:00 AM

How's your love life? Will you prosper? Are you fulfilling your destiny?

A toe knows!

That's what KC Miller, director of Tempe's Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, tells her reflexology students in the part of the class devoted to toe reading. Miller, author of the recently published Toe Reading - Are You Walking Your Destined Path?, says our toes tell all. "Everything that happens in your body is recorded in your toes," she said. "We learn what is going on in your whole body and life from your toes so that that we can take steps to work on your whole body and life to improve things."


Yesterday was a fun afternoon at my condo! Five of us received toe readings from my friend, Sara, and we all loved it! All of the readings lasted a half hour or more and even then we only got a brief reading of our toes. Wow! It is truly amazing! It seems our body (toes also) store cellular memory of what has happened to us. Everything Sara said about me (learning this from my toes) was totally true and accurate. She certainly KNEW me from my toes alone! Every friend present loved their readings, and said Sara had them 100% also. Everyone was very glad they came and enjoyed every minute of it all. We had such fun!!

Elaine, Marie, Heidi, Mary Lynn and I all spent all afternoon talking about all of the other alternative treatments and readings we have had, and I certainly learned that everyone who was here was flexible and open-minded and always open to new ideas and learning's in their lives. I don't see how people live any other way, but we find that most people do and are fearful of new things. I know it always makes me happy to be who I am and grateful I am open to new things and new learning's.

And I learned something that had puzzled me for a long time. My bunions used to be inflamed and painful, and I had to wear all kinds of bunion pads and had to protect my feet from pain. I had realized in past few months, I had no pain and I did not have to do this anymore. I wondered why. Yesterday I learned why and it really showed me how much our toes/feet reveal of what is going on with us internally.

I had lots of delicious snacks and treats-all from Trader Joe's- and we also spent the afternoon sitting at my table, talking and eating and laughing and enjoying life. What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Everyone fell in love with Sara, as she was the perfect toe reader and such a fantastic person!