
Every month our original group from the two years I was in support group at the Wellness Community, gets together for lunch. This month we lunched at Auntchiladas, and next month we are going to an Italian restaurant recommended by Maryann!
This lunch was attended by Linda, Jean, Pat, Maryann, Belinda and me. Belinda just got back 2 days ago from several weeks in Australia; Jean got back this month from several weeks on east coast: and Linda just got back from trip to England, Scotland and Ireland. So it was an interesting lunch with pictures and stories shared. I let everyone know only place I had been was to Texas and maybe soon to go to Kansas! Not Scotland or Australia, but it is the way it is and I am happy. I so love and enjoy these lunches and these friendships and am very, very grateful for this and for my friends.
