Trevor called me and said he was taking today off work and going to see his grandpa Joe. It was his first time to go there by himself and knew he wanted to do this. Made me very proud of him. So he got over there late morning and saw Joe. Trevor said he probably wouldn't go by himself again though, as Joe kept asking where I was and where Heidi was. I think he was so used to Trevor coming with us, his mind did not understand why Trevor was there alone, and kept asking Trevor over and over where we were. Trevor also said that Joe was back in the wheelchair. I know he might think he can walk but he is so unsteady, I think it scares him.
After Trevor spent some time with Joe, he drove to my home and then he and I went to IHOP. That was his choice and it was actually very good. He had several pancakes topped with strawberries and whipped cream, so he was happy.
Then we came back and Trevor did three jobs for me I could not do. I was thrilled to get these things done- moving a heavy chest and plugging in a new lamp (my other one was broken); putting in new lightbulbs for me; and putting wheels on some files so they roll and are easier to work with. Yea Trevor! I wait for weeks for someone to come by and do these things I can't do, and sometimes I forget to ask for them to be done. I am certainly grateful today to get these things done.
