Monday, August 06, 2007

What a beautiful morning

When I woke up this morning it was 80 degrees-unbelievable August morning for Phoenix. So nice and cool this morning. I went to the pool and did my exercises and enjoyed the cloudy morning. Did not have to worry about the sun and it was just great!
Today I will go see Joe and feed him his lunch and hope to meet with my social worker from hospice, and the Dr. in charge of the unit, and the team leader at hospice- and find out my choices and plans. I need another home for Joe if he leaves hospice, as the group home was not adequate care for the stage he is in now. He is not stable, and changes from morning to evening often, so he will need more care than he was getting in a group home. Sine he has Lewy Bodies Parkinson, it can always change suddenly and you never know when. No warnings, just sudden changes.
I am praying to get the answers when we have this meeting.
This is my birthday week, and I am also hoping for a good week.